Visitor Rules and Regulations
To ensure everyone’s safety and a quality experience, please comply with the rules and regulations listed here:
- Selfie sticks, tripods, long-handle umbrellas, food, beverages, and helmets are prohibited in the exhibition area.
- Smoking and chewing betel nut / gum are prohibited. Eating is allowed only in the designated dining areas.
- Photography is allowed in the exhibition area. Please do not use the flashlight.
- Please do not touch any exhibition items (with the exception of interactive activities and items allowed by the management).
- Please keep your voice down and refrain from using mobile or smart phones for making/receiving calls inside the exhibition area.
- Pets are prohibited (with the exception of guide dogs).
- If you have oversized items or luggage, please use the lockers for temporary storage or leave them at the service counter.
- Please be attired properly for the visit to the museum. Being bare to the waist or wearing sleeveless shirt, flip-flops, or slippers are prohibited.