2020 Foreign Mystery Shopper Program
The foreign mystery shopper challenge is here once again! Visit Tainan and receive NT$2,000!
We are currently seeking mystery shoppers to visit Tainan’s English-friendly establishments and conduct evaluations. Participants are asked to form groups of five, and each group has the opportunity to receive up to NT$10,000! All you have to do is visit your favorite restaurant, shop, temple, or historic site during your time in Tainan. Each group can receive NT$10,000 (NT$2,000 per person)! Please read the following guidelines for more details. We look forward to seeing you in Tainan!
· Mystery shopper registration period: from now until Oct. 5th (Monday); chosen participants will be progressively notified during this time.
· Mystery shopper visiting period: from the notification date until Nov. 8th (Sunday).
1. This activity is limited to foreign residents and tourists whose native language is not Chinese. The group leader must have a bank account in Taiwan.
2. Participants will need to register as groups of five people, with one of these five people appointed as the group leader. The group leader will be responsible for registering and serving as the liaison. (The maximum number of groups is 20, and the organizer will notify you by email if your application is successful.)
4. Each participant will be required to visit at least five shops, restaurants, or attractions, and ascertain if proprietors offer bilingual menus and bilingual signs/commentary, and if employees can communicate in English (each group will need to visit at least 25 distinct English-friendly establishments).
5. Participants will need to publicly check in on Facebook after each visit, as well as post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (choose one). Posts may not be deleted, and must include our hashtags “#TainanEF” and “#TainanEnglishFriendly.”
6. Participants will be required to fill out this questionnaire at the conclusion of the activity.
7. To collect the compensation, group leaders must email proof of the check-ins at each of the 25 establishments (file name: participant name – visit #) to “email@example.com” with the subject line “Mystery Shopper: Group Leader Name.” The NT$10,000 compensation will be allocated once all the information is verified (the money will be remitted to the group leader, and the group leader must provide his/her residence permit and bank account information to the organizer).